Tuesday, November 19 Workshops
11:15AM – 12:15PM
Your Direction “NOT YOUR INTENTION” Determines Your Destination
The buzz words over the last year or so have been “Digital Retailing”. The words themselves can mean different things for different dealerships. We will be taking a deep dive on real analytics from real stores. You will leave with a clear roadmap. Whether you’re taking your first step or you’ve been driving a while.
My 10 Best Data Studio Reports to Help Dealers Examine Marketing Spend
Dealers who want to learn how to unlock the potential of their marketing data, contained in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Ads, via Google Data Studio should attend. This is a hands on workshop where Mike will be showcasing his ten favorite Data Studio reports to show dealers opportunities for improving marketing outcomes and how to spot problems. This workshop is ideal for marketing professionals who want to learn more about Google Data Studio for applications in automotive retail.
Start with the END in Mind: Intelligent Attribution
- How to utilize 1st party and 3rd party data to identify targets earlier
- How to coordinate your Dealerships sales and marketing efforts with advertising and attribution
- Understanding Why the full path to purchase story matters more now to attribution models than ever before
1:30PM – 2:30PM
The Button is Only as Powerful As the Process Behind It
In this workshop, we’ll work together to create a playbook that you can reference to make sure you are ready for digital retailing. We’ll cover…
- How to change your mentality to properly implement digital retailing
- What practices should be in place before you attempt digital retailing
- How to maintain or increase profit with digital retailing
Retail Automotive: The Rise of the Machines
As margin compression escalates, retailers and OEMs are turning to AI-powered solutions to drive marketing and supply-chain efficiencies. Len Short, Founder and Chairman of LotLinx, an automotive inventory marketing technology company will discuss key industry trends, unit-cost drivers and the powerful new mar-tech solutions built to combat them.
● A good thing gone bad: Dealers are hitting the price button way too often
● The internet changed everything, including the ”Price Elasticity of Demand”
● The boy who cried “Sale”: what if you ran a sale and nobody came… every day?
● Flip the script: The future, and margin is in the “Demand Elasticity of Price”
Merging the Online and Offline experience: How to Deliver a Seamless Retail Experience for the Digital consumer
Most dealers are very comfortable selling cars in the showroom. But in order to connect with today’s digital consumer, it’s critical to merge the online and offline experiences. This session will share consumer insights on the preferences of today’s digital consumer and identify some specific opportunities for dealers to create a seamless retail process by bringing the showroom online and the digital experience in the showroom.
iHeartMedia and LeadsRx
Turbocharge Your Radio Spots. The Top 5 Attribution Secrets Discovered From Over 300 Automotive Advertisers.
Dealers and their agencies often struggle to know the best way to allocate ad budget when it comes to radio. From day-of-week and dayparts to programming and creative, the permutations of options can be overwhelming. And, with the auto industry spending more on radio than the average from all other industries, it’s important to make the right choices without guessing. This workshop presents the attribution results from a study of over 300 automotive advertisers and reveals the top five optimizations that will turbocharge the impact of radio for higher web lift.